I saw something today that prompted these random, or not so random six word phrases about life. Choose to view them how you wish.
- She always hoped she’d loved enough.
- To her, nothing was ever finished.
- Where did all of it go?
- She wore invisible secrets like tattoos.
- She was always afraid to fail.
- She wanted to tell him everything.
- Ironically she writes to stay sane.
- People will always let you down.
- Duct tape fixes nothing that matters.
- She wished she could tell you.
- She wrote so she could live.
- You let too much define you.
- She loved stories more than reality.
- She loved not much but many.
- Time has a way of staining.
What about you?
Do you have any six word phrases to describe life? Feel free to share.